Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

New life

Just to have a little update of my new life at Kota Samarahan Sarawak. 
I've been here for almost 3 weeks and I still have a long long long way to go..4 years! Imagine it! haha
Meet some new friends here, but still, TPE is the best isn't it? and I miss my lovely home so so much!

Lunch & dinner time is the MOST torturing moment in UNIMAS!
  My very first meal in uni, I had the worst nasi pattaya in my life, and I'll never ever order food from that stall again.. =X
 Perhaps we have so limited choice to choose, and almost every stall selling the same food such as nasi goreng, mee goreng, economic rice...
Finally I get to escape from uni for the second weekend, yippy!! 

My very fist kolo mee! A famous and common food in Sarawak. 
When I first saw it I thought it's just ordinary maggie mee, bt its much much more better than food in uni!

Love this!! Kolo mee with fish fillet! :D nice nice nice. Had it in The Spring shopping mall.
Soo happy that I get to taste fish fillet as in uni they only have those 'nasi lemak fish' :(



Sarawak Laksa! It looks just like Penang curry mee! But its a little bit more sour. very nice too! Had it in The Spring and Cafe Station 9 at Unigarden.

Oh and I forgot to mention something very important! Their food is in so large portion! Just like this nasi goreng! I can only finish half of it >_<

Pork!!!!!!! I love this very very very much!! Taste so good!! 
Curry pork with rice, they have potato and dao pok in it. The first pork meal I had in Sarawak! haha.

Another thing I love about here is the sky. Love those clouds and blue blue sky~~ 


I hate the extreme weather here! 
An umbrella is a must everyday! 

Lastly, the famous Jambatan Cinta in our uni.
Crossed the bridge for so many times, what I can comment about this bridge is just hot hot hot! =P





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...