Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sebai Sebai Thai Restaurant

Omg writting this post makes me feel so hungry ><

Work in my papa's shop this week because he went overseas.We went this thai restaurant for dinner! Actually we're about to have 火锅 around that area, luckily, it close on Tuesday so we've gt a chance to try out this thai restaurant! haha =P 

--Click on the photos to view a larger one :)--

The restaurant is located at Greenlane.

Glancing over the menu makes us more hungry! * slurrrrrp*

Coconut Drink RM4.50

Markisa Juice  

The first dishe came to us! I think its free of charge hehe. Try a little bit of their sambal, its very very spicy yet a sweet smell will appear in your mouth after some time, and I'm eating non-stop when I started to have my first bite! Yummy!

Tauhu Triple Flavoured Sauce with Seafood RM10

It's an common dish where we can found it in most restaurant. Has sweet and sour source on it.

Deep Fried Kangkong RM12

Again a common dish in most Thai restaurant. Somehow I like it very much hehe. It's very crispy and its perfect match when tasted with the source!

Fresh Prawn Fish Sauce RM18

Tada!! My most-favorite dish! I ate it when I went Kota Bharu few years ago and I still remember it cleary, unfortunately I failed to call back my mom's memory ><
The *fresh* prawns are served with bitter gourd but I hate bitter gourd! I ate four of this and I'm totally satisfied hiak hiak. Mom gave up when she try her first bite, its too spicy for her!

Steamed Fish with TomYam  RM37

Here comes the main dish! I love the tomyam soup very much and I almost drank all of it! =P It smells good and won't be too spicy. Too bad it has many fish bones and I'm tired of it ><

Recommend all of you reading this to have a try! Its really delicious and you won't be disappointed! 


More info for Sebai Sebai Thai Restaurant
Address: 1, Lintang Batu, 11600 Greenlane, Penang
Facebook: Here
Business Hour: Open daily from 5pm to 12am 
Tel: +604-6568891
E-mail: sebaisebaithai@hotmail.com

*Photos taken from my 小姑's new iphone4S! Nice ho! But she's still complaining. >< you can just give it to me if you dun wan it hehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...